Electronic Receipt, Cancellation and Refund Policy
- receipt will be provided after the conference, from 2023-08-15 to 2023-09-15, when your attendance to the ICBS is confirmed. By then, please log in via the above link, go to the 【Payment & Invoice / 缴费及发票】menu on the left, and generate the electric receipt by yourself.
- For Chinese participant, a Chinese red-stamped official receipt will be provided. For non-Chinese participant (you can tell you are if the system language after log-in is English), an invoiced will be provided instead. If you prefer a Chinese red-stamped official receipt, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, including the following information: your request to have a Chinese receipt, your log-in email, your name and affiliation.
- Cancellation request are only handled through email (email@example.com), and must include the following information: registration name and affiliation.
- Refund will be processed after the conference, from 2023-08-15 to 2023-09-15.
- No refund for cancellation after 2023-09-15.
The Registration fee for ICBS is 4000CNY, includes:
- Access to the academic lectures and events
- Conference materials
- Banque, lunch, dinner and coﬀee breaks
- Trips to famous Beijing tourism sites on weekends
How to Pay
- Register first.
- Attendance pay by Alipay, WeChat or UnionPay. Moreover, international attendance can also pay by bank telegraphic transfer (T/T). Details can be found on the Home Page once you have registered and logged in.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the registration fee.